Discover emerging tools, actionable reads and growth nuggets for your next idea 🚀
7k+ marketers, devs, bootstrappers and investors love to receive The Slice every week
After signing up you'll get access to the database with all featured links and startups.
"Your newsletter is a delight and I enjoy every part of it."
"It strikes the right balance between periodicity, content and length"
"Your newsletter has helped me find a number of great tools. Always excited to see it pop up in my inbox"
"I ❤️ The Slice"
Get in front of a tech-savvy audience looking for new products
35% open rate
7% Click rate
|Top reader origins||US, UK, Rest of EU|
|Occupation profile||Marketers, developers, and bootstrappers|
|Newsletter frequency||Once a week on Thursday|
|Slots per issue||1 main sponsor and lots of classified ads|
Run a classifieds ad in The Slice. If you have a product, service, newsletter, app, book, job, domain name, article or anything you'd like to share with our readers, this is the place to let our readers know about it.Our loyal readership consists of Developers, Freelancers, Creators, Marketers and Bootstrappers actively looking for recommendations to improve their professional and privates lives.
Price: $150 per ad.
Maximum 280 characters.
Main Sponsor Slot
Price: $750 per month.
Your ad is featured in 4 editions
A clickable logo just under the title
First position on the classifieds section.
For the main sponsor ad contact me directly
Get Notified when New Slots Open Up
The slots get filled pretty fast, but if you'd like to be notified as soon as more sponsorships or classifieds open up get on this list.
If you have any questions, please email me.
Subject to our advertising terms.
Please check your inbox for a welcome email!
Browse through more than a year of editions.
- #104 | So You Want to Launch a Physical Product
- #103 | How I grew a simple game to $10k MRR
- #102 | How I Built a Paid Community to 1,000+ Members in 10 Months
- #101 | The Part Time Creator Manifesto
- #100 | How to Identify Underrated Markets
- #99 | Two years of building products ⚡
- #98 | Sett Has Failed
- #97 | I'm walking away from the product I spent a year building
- #96 | I sell onions on the Internet
- #95 | Build a Personal Monopoly
- #94 | 3 effective ways to take notes while reading
- #93 | The Stair Step Approach to Bootstrapping
- #92 | The magic of doing $10,000 per hour work
- #91| I wasted $40k on a fantastic startup idea 😬
- #90| The Time Hack Everyone Should Know ⌚
- #88 | What is the optimal amount of wealth?
- #87 | Brett built a $1M ARR agency of ONE ☝
- #86 |Get Paid to Sell Other People's Stuff 💰
- #85 | Convert your hobby into a business 🔑
- #84 | A free course site generates 7-figure income 📙
- #83 | Steal successful ideas from everywhere
- #80 | Everything I’ve learned growing my product to 10 million users without funding
- #79 | My Microstartups make 500/day while I'm sleeping
- #78 | 3 Side Hustles you can start with $0
- #77 | How To Calculate Your Financial Independence Number
- #76 | Elements of Effective Thinking
- #75 | How to make a passive income
- #74 | Finding Language/Market Fit
- #73 |Build things that do just one thing
- #72 | Key Takeaways from “Hell Yeah or No”
- #71 | The passing of the torch
- #70 | Public speaking helped me grow out of a stutter.
- #69 | Why Successful People Take 10 Years to 'Succeed Overnight
- #68 | Hustled to $2k/mo then got rid of it.
- #67 | What is the third place?
- #66 | The Art of the Underdog.
- #65 | My life after quitting social media.
- #64 | How a $10k poker win changed how I think.
- #63 | The art of making better decisions.
- #62 | How to stop f*cking up.
- #61 | The rise of the one-person unicorn.
- #60 | Building a business that lets me live on a beach
- #59 | Lets's talk about growth.
- #58 | Creativity is bullshit
- #57 | Read this if you're struggling...
- #56 | The unreasonable effectiveness of just showing up everyday
- #55 | If you can't handle uncertainty, you can't handle growth.
- #54 | Words of encouragement
- #53 | Indulge in creative stimulation
- #52 | How I became an honest broker.
- #51 | 42 ways to make your first dollar online.
- #50 | 50 issues later....and we still going strong!
Stuff to buy
If you're looking to start something online, whether it be a newsletter, a blog, a business, a SaaS, or whatever, I'd highly recommend you check these products out, as it was these very products that helped me grow my own side-hustle to where it is now!
The Landing Page Hot Tips Ebook features 100 digestible lessons to implement into your Landing Pages. Each tip features visuals & related resources.
NewsletterOS is a Notion dashboard that helps anybody, new and veteran to the newsletter space create, manage and grow an email newsletter.
We've been a user of EmailOctopus from the very beginning, so it goes without saying that it's been my go-to email software for The Slice.
Carrd has really been good to me and its been my go to site builderfor all my website. It's pro plan is affordable, easy to use and not overly complicated.
The following terms and conditions govern all advertising slots in The Slice.
1 – Material specifications
All materials supplied by the advertiser is subject to our review and must adhere to our guidelines. We may suggest or require edits and in some cases, when typos or mistakes are obvious, make small changes at our own discretion.2 – Change requests
Advertisers can request changes to their supplied materials but no later than one week before the publication date. If materials are not supplied by at least one week prior to the publication date, we reserve the right to cancel and resell the ad slot without providing a refund. If the advertiser has previously booked an ad slot, we may reuse materials already provided in the past.3 – Cancellation
Advertisers can request a cancellation and refund up to four weeks before the publication date in case of a sponsor slot and up to two weeks in case of a classified ad slot. We reserve the right to cancel and refund booked ad slots at any time without providing a reason.4 – Responsibility for materials
The advertiser is solely responsible for the materials provided and acknowledges that they are authorised to publish the materials and that the materials comply with all applicable laws and regulations.5 – Commitment/payment terms
The advertiser commits to paying the full fee before the publication date (unless agreed otherwise). The ad slot is not guaranteed until payment has been received in full. The advertiser is liable to pay the fee in full even if the ad contains typos or erros, unless it's proven without reasonable doubt that they were caused by us.6 – Warranties/damages
All services provided to the advertiser which are subject to these terms are provided without warranties. In no event shall we be liable to the advertiser for an amount in excess of the total dollar amount actually received by us.7 – General provisions
Unless otherwise agreed, these terms are governed by the laws of Dublin, Ireland. For questions or concerns, please contact us via email.
Cross promotions are one of the best ways to grow together. I'm open to do cross promotions with similar size newsletters. Please leave your details and we can setup a collaboration.